Tuesday 28 January 2014

How to Improve

Audience Question:
Learn and Apply the different theories and be able to apply them to my answer
Use the correct type of media language and be more specific when using texts/TV shows etc. as examples to support my ideas

Representation Question:
To improve on this question i need to be more specific when using examples, so when i was talking about the Inbetweeners i needed to talk about a specific episode of the show not just the programme in general.
I also need to manage my time better so that I get to talk about different more different media texts.

Revision and Study:

I need to do more revision leading up to the exam, I plan to do about an hour of revision every week. I need to revise the different theories and i also need to revise different media language

Coursework:

I have finished all of my coursework to a high standard

No comments:

Post a Comment